- Oakville detached home sales down 4.8%, listings up 8.7% YoY
- Active listings are high compared to historic levels and TTMA active listings indicates a rising inventory trend
- Sales are slightly low compared to historic levels and TTMA sales indicates a flattening trend
- TTMA Sales to active listings ratio (SALR) has a flattening trend
- Average Oakville detached home price is up 1.1% YoY
- Median Oakville detached home price is up 1.0% YoY
- Benchmark Oakville detached home price is flat at 0.0% YoY
You can read the original October 2018 TREB Market Watch publication here.