- Burlington detached home sales up 13.7%, active listings down 8.9% year-over-year (YoY)
- Active listings are high compared to historic levels and TTMA active listings indicates a flattening inventory trend
- Sales are high compared to historic levels and TTMA sales indicates an increasing trend
- TTMA Sales to active listings ratio (SALR) has a flat trend that is beginning to turn upward
- Average Burlington detached home price is up 14.1% YoY
- Median Burlington detached home price is down 13.6% YoY
- Benchmark Burlington detached home price is down -3.2% YoY
You can read the original October 2018 TREB Market Watch publication here.