- Ajax detached home sales down 7.4%, active listings up 8.2% year-over-year (YoY)
- Active listings high compared to historic levels and TTMA active listings displays a declining inventory trend
- Sales are very low compared to historic levels and TTMA sales indicates a declining sales trend
- TTM Sales to active listings ratio (SALR) is changing from a downward trend to flattening
- Average Ajax detached home price is down 2.0% YoY
- Median Ajax detached home price is up 1.8% YoY
- Benchmark Ajax detached home price is up 0.6% YoY
You can read the original October 2018 TREB Market Watch publication here.