- Whitby detached home sales down 9.8%, listings up 5.6% YoY
- Active listings are high compared to historic levels and TTM active listings indicates a flattening inventory trend
- Sales are low compared to historic levels and TTM sales indicates a declining trend
- TTM Sales to active listings ratio (SALR) has a downward trend
- Average Whitby detached home price is up 0.2% YoY
- Median Whitby detached home price is up 2.4% YoY
- Benchmark Whitby detached home price is down 1.7% YoY
You can read the original August 2018 TREB Market Watch publication here.