- Oshawa detached home sales up 22.1%, listings up 3.8% year-over-year (YoY)
- Active listings are high compared to historic levels and TTM active listings indicates a flattening inventory trend
- Sales are low compared to historic levels and TTM sales indicates a flattening sales trend
- TTM Sales to active listings ratio (SALR) is changing from a downward trend to flattening
- Average Oshawa detached home price is up 3.4% YoY
- Median Oshawa detached home price is up 3.8% YoY
- Benchmark Oshawa detached home price is down 2.1% YoY
You can read the original August 2018 TREB Market Watch publication here.