- Oakville detached home sales down 5.1%, listings up 25.2% YoY
- Active listings are high compared to historic levels and TTM active listings indicates a rising inventory trend
- Sales are slightly low compared to historic levels and TTM sales indicates a flattening trend
- TTM Sales to active listings ratio (SALR) has a flat trend
- Average Oakville detached home price is up 5.3% YoY
- Median Oakville detached home price is up 4.3% YoY
- Benchmark Oakville detached home price is flat at 0.0% YoY
You can read the original August 2018 TREB Market Watch publication here.