- Burlington detached home sales up 26.1%, active listings up 4.6% year-over-year (YoY)
- Active listings are high compared to historic levels and TTM active listings indicates a flattening inventory trend
- Sales are low compared to historic levels and TTM sales indicates a declining trend
- TTM Sales to active listings ratio (SALR) has a flat trend
- Average Burlington detached home price is up 2.7% YoY
- Median Burlington detached home price is down 0.1% YoY
- Benchmark Burlington detached home price is down 1.1% YoY
You can read the original August 2018 TREB Market Watch publication here.