- Ajax detached home sales down 23.4%, active listings down 4.4% year-over-year (YoY)
- Active listings very high compared to historic levels and TTM active listings indicates a flattening inventory trend
- Sales are very low compared to historic levels and TTM sales indicates a flattening sales trend
- TTM Sales to active listings ratio (SALR) is changing from a downward trend to flattening
- Average Ajax detached home price is up 0.3% YoY
- Median Ajax detached home price is up 1.6% YoY
- Benchmark Ajax detached home price is down 1.0% YoY
You can read the original August 2018 TREB Market Watch publication here.